I didn’t survive the June and July ban on shopping but I did cut back – significantly. Notice no black or white items and no solid tops. All part of my mission to grow my wardrobe in a more fashionable way.
- Old Navy Goodnight Nora Short Sleeved Sweater ($19.94)
- Old Navy Yellow Stripe Boatneck Sweater ($24.94) [RETURNED]
- Old Navy Printed Ruffle Top ($24.94) [RETURNED]
- Mossimo Leopard Pumps from Target ($29.99)
- Loft Color Pop Modern Skinny Jeans golden honey ($34.50 – got them on sale)
- Loft Color Pop Modern Skinny Jeans bold berry blue (they’re very purple, not blue)
I haven’t bought anything from Old Navy in quite a while so I’m curious to see how my online shopping turns out. As far as the shoes. I’ve sworn off cheap shoes but I’ve been looking for leopard heels for a while. I haven’t wanted to spend a lot on them since I’m not sure it’s a trend that will last. So, this is a good compromise. Surprisingly, these shoes have survived a day or two at the office as well as a blogger meet up (more to come on that soon) and have not hurt my feet at all. Score!