This is my third month receiving the Pop Sugar Must Have box. I love the creative combination of items that are included. This month’s box was very heavy so I couldn’t wait to see what was inside. I’m pretty sure it took exactly 30 seconds from the time I saw the mailman dropping it off to the time I had it cracked open! So here goes:
- Red Flower Petal Topped Candle: I was not previously familiar with the Red Flower brand. This candle has a nice scent that’s not overpowering and includes some dried petals. To be honest, I wasn’t sure if you were supposed to light the candle with the petals left on top of the candle but to avoid a possible fire hazard, I put them in a container on a bookshelf to keep the living room smelling nice.
- The Casual Vacancy: The latest book from JK Rowling was on my reading list. How great that I now have it to read (and a real hardbound version at that). I’m a little more than halfway in to the book and I keep picking it up but I do find the characters a bit smarmy and haven’t found any that I actually like. I’m curious to see where the story is going and of course the writing is good (although I know I’m missing some meaning in the British slang) but I’m not sure that at the end, I’m going to consider this a book that I’m glad I read. Let me know if you want my final review once I’m done.
- Crescent Moon Socks: These socks are recommended for yoga but could also be great for bar class. But since I have an aversion to anything that resembles exercise, I think I’ll just use them for padding around the house.
- OPI Pink of Hearts Duo: I LOVE free nail polish. I don’t usually own too many girlie colors but I love the barely there ‘I Think In Pink’ for everyday wear. The ‘You Glitter Be Good To Me’ can be layered on top for a more adventurous look. It combines small light pink glitter with larger fuchsia pieces for added dimension. See the result below.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Gummy Bears: Unfortunately these are not gluten free but it is nice to share some of the Pop Sugar goodies with my husband. He couldn’t wait to open this bag of gummy goodness.
- Pirate’s Booty: This on the other hand is gluten free. I’ve had this product before and it is a tasty snack.
- Clear Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner: These FULL SIZE bottles came at a time when I was just getting ready to buy new shampoo and conditioner. It has a sweet, slightly floral smell that to me is reminiscent of Herbal Essence. It left my hair feeling soft but to be honest, my hair really isn’t that picky about shampoo and conditioner.
You know you want in on this awesomeness so sign up!