These are the shoes that started it all; my first pair of heels over 2″ (see a close up shot here). They taught me the benefit of a platform and the comfort of good shoes. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that I pretty much only wear heels now. I guess you could call them my training-wheels heels! I’ve had them for several years but the color (burgundy/wine/oxblood) is all the rage so I had to figure out a good outfit for them. I’ve been layering more since the weather has been warm during the day but cools quickly as soon as the sun sets (which is at 4:30 pm which is utterly obnoxious).
- Black 917 skinny jeans from The Limited
- Kensie jacket from Nordstrom
- Lace t-shirt from Spotted Moth
- Jewelry from Nordstrom’s Rack
- Marc Fisher heels from Macy’s