I bought this shirt for my husband many months ago and ever since I bought this striped skirt, I’ve had my eye on it! It’s such a fantastic color and the stripe details on the color and the cuffs is divine. Why can’t I find any cute girl shirts like this? I tried a couple of different shoe/belt combinations but this chocolate version was my favorite.
Details: Skirt from The Limited / Belt from Nordstrom / Necklace from F21 / Ralph Lauren heels from Off Broadway
Off to a client meeting so I needed to bring back my ‘office’ A-game. Originally I was going to let the skirt be the hero of this outfit and pair it with gray shoes but these new, sassy pumps were just calling my name. Don’t you just love the zipper detail on these shoes?
- Halogen coral pencil skirt and polka dot cardigan from Nordstrom
- Belt from Francesca’s
- Enzo Angiolini Popculture pumps from Macy’s (on sale now for $79.99)
Since I no longer have a full-time job, I am now a full-time networker (I guess that’s not really a word but it could be). Coffee meet ups, office visits, LinkedIn stalking…you get the idea. I wore this to one of my first in-person introductions. I’m striving for a balance of professionalism and expressing my personality. I want them to see the real me and not some dressed up fake business persona. What would you wear to networking meet up or event?
- Shirt, cowhide belt from The Limited
- Halogen pencil skirt from Nordstrom
- Necklace and bracelets from Stella & Dot
- BCBG Marlay pumps from DSW
- Limited Edition Coach Poppy Pushlock Tote in Ash
This was definitely one of my favorite color combinations for spring/summer. Aqua and coral. You may recall a similar combination (orange and aqua) here that uses the same outfit silhouette. And say “hello” to my littlest dog, Maltby.
- Halogen skirt and tank from Nordstrom
- Lace tank, necklace and earrings from The Limited
- Bangles from Stella & Dot + H&M
- Nine West Cunning heels
One coral, pencil skirt styled with two different grey shirts. Sleek black and white accessories in the first outfit. A little bit of color in the accessories for the bottom combination. Which do you think looks better?
I’ve decided that I’m not keeping the Anthro shirt. I know lots of people really love that brand but I just can’t get into their clothes. Maybe I’ll see how I like it under a cardigan in the fall but then that’s it, last chance.
- Skirt from The Limited
- [top] Caslon t-shirt from Nordstrom
- [top] Belt from Talbots; Guess Aland heels from DSW; necklace from Pier One
- [bottom] shirt from Anthropology
- [bottom] belt from Francessa’s; Nine West Cunning heels
This outfit is the result of birthday shopping! I am really trying not to spend money on clothing in June and July (need to focus our funds on our master bedroom/bathroom renovation) but I’ve gotten used to having some spending money so it’s definitely frustrating. My mom was kind enough to get me two pairs of shoes when we took our trip to Hollywood to watch Marilyn Monroe in “No Business Like Show Business.” This is one of them. Aren’t they fantastic? The were easy to wear all day too.
I just love this coral skirt and although I would rather find a great patterned top to wear with it (consider it added to “the list”), the addition of the animal print belt was definitely a step in the right direction.
- Skirt and belt from The Limited
- White Caslon t-shirt from Nordstrom
- Necklace and bangles from Stella & Dot
- Nine West Cunning peep toe pumps from Nine West