As I predicted (but more to my dismay than I had intended) much of the April shopping items have been returned. So much of it went back that it’s easier to say that I kept: accessories (two necklaces and two belts) and the two scoop neck t-shirts (white and blue). This month’s shopping trip resulted in:
- Caslon Short Sleeve Crewneck Tee ($11.90)
- Halogen Drape Neck Tank ($44)
- Halogen Stretch Cotton Blend Pencil Skirt Aqua Plumage ($59)
- Jag Jeans ‘Sussex’ Crop Pants (I now have these in 3 colors) ($69)
- Rubbish Chambray Shirt (not shown) ($49)
Awaiting on a few other items until they go on sale but I’m feeling more confident in this round of shopping than last month.